Tech Diversity Magazine welcomes articles about current issues and events, creative writing, musings, book reviews, letters to the editor, visual art (photos and drawings), poetry, and more focused on tech, diversity and the cross-section in between.
OUR CONTENT is dedicated to exposing and promoting current initiatives, innovative ideas, and programs advocating diversity and inclusion as it pertains technology, as well as highlighting community outreach in leadership.
OUR AUDIENCE consists of business professionals, students, and institutions for higher learning, technology-based organizations and tech enthusiasts.
OUR TONE is just as diverse as we are. Stories should be encouraging, educational, inspiring, conversational and informing.
Examples of Potential Topics:
Power & Influence
- All articles must be submitted through email in either a word doc (.doc/. docx) or in the email body. There is no word count minimum. Maximum length is 1200 words
- All submissions must be fact-checked, original content with provided sources for all information
- Any images included should be yours and sent in jpg or png format
- All articles are due four weeks prior to our monthly release date
- Please note that there is not any compensation for submissions. However, you’ll gain great exposure to our audience of 30,000 subscribers and 16,000 social media followers.
- You do retain ownership of your work and may re-use it, provided that its previous appearance in Tech Diversity Magazine is noted, (e.g., “This piece previously appeared in Tech Diversity Magazine [at techdiversitymagazine.org]). Note that Tech Diversity Magazine is an online publication.