The National Diversity Council has announced the 2016 Top 50 Multicultural Leaders in Technology, a definitive list of the most prominent leaders in the industry. They have reached the top of their profession and are effective leaders in their organization. They drive change, innovate and inspire others to succeed while contributing to business growth. “Through the Top 50 Multicultural Leaders in Technology website, my hope is to specifically recognize the achievements of people of color who are breaking barriers and setting high standards for themselves and others,” said National Diversity Council Founder & Chairman Dennis Kennedy.
The Top 50 Multicultural Leaders in Technology meet the following criteria:
- Top leader in their organization and profession
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other employees and is active in mentoring the next generation of multicultural professionals in the industry
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship